Our team at Minnillo and Jenkins is dedicated to the right to representation for our clients. If you have been charged with the possession or sale of a controlled substance, we are here to help. Understanding that this is an extremely stressful time for you, our goal is to be your support, the people you know who always have your back. We will go to bat for you in court, never ceasing to do what we believe from our extensive legal experience, and we will give you the best chance at an optimal outcome.
As your dedicated team of drug lawyers, we will:
- Assist you in your interactions with police and drug agents
- Keep you informed and updated every step of the way
- Seek lenient sentencing, if sentencing is unavoidable
- Protect your rights as a witness
- File all necessary motions to challenge any evidence against you
- Fight hard for you in court
- Actively and aggressively pursue dismissal of charges
- Negotiate with prosecutors
If you or a loved one have been contacted by the police in regard to a drug offense, even if you do not believe you are a suspect, do not wait, call us today. We are here to be your partners and representatives throughout the entire process.